Posted February 15, 2018 in Uncategorized See All Posts
We are pleased to announce the release of Enrich PTF 633.
This PTF release is mostly comprised of suggestions made at the Enrich Users Conference in June. Thank you for all the great feedback.
Some of the new features include:
- The ability to enter an unlimited number of metrics when receiving a unit.
- The ability to undo a Consolidated invoice.
- The ability to move parts to a different row/shelf/bin from the Item Master Information change screen.
- The ability to get a list of suggestions when adding parts to a work order.
- Online help for the Financials module.
More information can be found here (you will need to sign in to the private area of the site).
Please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com to schedule your upgrade.