Posted January 16, 2020 in Uncategorized See All Posts
We are pleased to announce the release of Enrich PTF 637.
Some of the new features include:
- When approving a work order, you can now toggle the Maintain Invoice screen to match the order on the work order screen.
- You can now search for inventory items by vendor part number.
- You can now search by user name and employee number on the Work With User IDs and Work With User Defaults screens.
- You can now define the maximum number of days allowed between the effective and invoice dates on the Process Permits screen.
- You can now view records in descending order by unit, beginning odometer, and end date on the Work With Fuel Tax Trips screen.
More information can be found here (you will need to sign in to the private area of the site).
Please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com to schedule your upgrade.