Enrich is pleased to launch PTF Release 640. There are a number of key improvements in this release, including:
- You can add comments to the Business Parameter Audit file explaining why changes were made.
- A new business parameter allows you to specify whether or not a requested completion date is mandatory when creating work orders.
- The reading interfaces have been modified to allow multiple interfaces of the same kind.
- You can move time from one work order line to another without deleting a line.
- A new business parameter allows you to control whether GPS readings are to be summarized by state or not summarized.
- Recurring miscellaneous charges can now be added to leases.
Please contact the Help Desk at 403-297-1682 or email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to schedule your upgrade.