Enrich is pleased to launch PTF Release 641. There are a number of improvements in this release, including:
- When creating a finance lease schedule, you can now select an interest calculation method and enter the monthly payment amount and the start payment date.
- The customer, customer class, and facility/shop price books now allow pricing by super equipment type.
- Standard billing hours can be defined at the equipment type/super equipment type level for both customer and VMRS standard billing hours.
- A new function key on the Inventory for Warehouse display screens leads to a new display that lists any or all vendor part numbers that exist, regardless of whether they are set as primary or not.
- You can select the invoices for ACH based on the Customer Type attached to the Customer Master, or by Payment Terms Code.
Please contact the Help Desk at 403-297-1682 or email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to schedule your upgrade.